Pitter Patter Drops of Info
MORE POSTS, THOUGHTS & SUNNY WEATHER
- She’s Waiting There for Me goo.gl/fb/m492f6 11 months ago
- She’s Waiting There for Me ponikaagirl.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/she… https://t.co/JUQeCNT4h2 11 months ago
- Kiss Me Down by the Broken Tree House goo.gl/fb/WPFpwK 11 months ago
- Kiss Me Down by the Broken Tree House ponikaagirl.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/kis… https://t.co/dRBDpf4GSj 11 months ago
- Call for Short Poems for Public Display goo.gl/fb/q9xUIm 1 year ago
Plays nicely with Others
- 5,970 visitors since May 7th
Tag Archives: poetry
Grant writing? Intimidating, right? Not according to these samples. This is something do-able.
These questions. Questions in line with Bhanu Kapil’s method of asking people about their lives which really, really crossed borders. Please click on the link to answer the vertical interrogations. You will be amazed by your creativity, humor, and tenderness. [click on the reply number in the gray circle to add your response]. Have fun. Write something today.
One is my MFA. Presently struggling to keep up with thesis production and the class’ creative writing project. Here’s my pushing up against something with weight / reflecting my breathing in and out / without
If you’re looking for generative prompts and writing tips to twist open the spigot for your summer writing projects and/or ambitions, please check out https://heronsandplenum.wordpress.com/
Plenum captures the spirit, energy, and creative urgency flowing through a diverse community of writers–the OSU-Cascades MFA Class of 2015. For seven days of seven weeks, the Plenum Capstone invites the World to join us in creating and experiencing the art of the written word through an innovative e-publishing exploration of the writing and the creative process. The project’s ephemeral nature distinguishes it from the aspirations of growth and longevity associated with more traditional digital media. The Plenum Capstone also echoes the broader MFA experience–brief, intense, and transient, yet providing experiences we will carry through the rest of our lives.
as arm and elbow and forearm
your left side
call button a