July 18, 2016 in Art, loss, love, Nature, photography, relationships, Tall tales
Tagged Fairytales, loss, Lovers, photography
1. Elvis was born on January 8, 1935.
2. Elvis died on August 16, 1977.
3. Elvis is dead.
4. Elvis is alive.
5. Elvis may have faked his death to escape fame and become a trucker.
6. Elvis had blue eyes.
7. Elvis once stayed overnight in the hospital for a broken finger.
8. Elvis’ jumpsuits were made by the same person who designed costumes for the Ice Capades.
9. Elvis had a pet monkey named Scatter.
10. Elvis was last spotted in the late 1980s in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
I’m sorry to leave you.
I just want you to know,
it wasn’t you.
Posted in Creative writing, fiction, Humor, love & relationships, Sass, Tall tales
Tagged break ups, creative writing, dear adam, goodbye, humor, letters, relationships