I pointed out the floating flowers in the crystal bowl we bought in Utah? DC? Oregon, maybe.
Luca says, “Big flowers.”
He says, “Grandma’s house.”
And Grandpa’s house, too.
Luca stops. Looks at your photo. He says, “Papa Craig.”
Luca, still looking at your photo, says, “Oh. Hi. Hi Papa. Hi Papa.”
Then I lost it.
Pitter Patter Drops of Info
MORE POSTS, THOUGHTS & SUNNY WEATHER
- She’s Waiting There for Me goo.gl/fb/m492f6 2 years ago
- She’s Waiting There for Me ponikaagirl.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/she… https://t.co/JUQeCNT4h2 2 years ago
- Kiss Me Down by the Broken Tree House goo.gl/fb/WPFpwK 2 years ago
- Kiss Me Down by the Broken Tree House ponikaagirl.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/kis… https://t.co/dRBDpf4GSj 2 years ago
- Call for Short Poems for Public Display goo.gl/fb/q9xUIm 2 years ago
Plays nicely with Others
- 6,804 visitors since May 7th