I pointed out the floating flowers in the crystal bowl we bought in Utah? DC? Oregon, maybe.
Luca says, “Big flowers.”
He says, “Grandma’s house.”
And Grandpa’s house, too.
Luca stops. Looks at your photo. He says, “Papa Craig.”
Luca, still looking at your photo, says, “Oh. Hi. Hi Papa. Hi Papa.”
Then I lost it.
Pitter Patter Drops of Info
MORE POSTS, THOUGHTS & SUNNY WEATHER
- She’s Waiting There for Me goo.gl/fb/m492f6 1 year ago
- She’s Waiting There for Me ponikaagirl.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/she… https://t.co/JUQeCNT4h2 1 year ago
- Kiss Me Down by the Broken Tree House goo.gl/fb/WPFpwK 1 year ago
- Kiss Me Down by the Broken Tree House ponikaagirl.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/kis… https://t.co/dRBDpf4GSj 1 year ago
- Call for Short Poems for Public Display goo.gl/fb/q9xUIm 1 year ago
Plays nicely with Others
- 6,155 visitors since May 7th